HomepageMain content starts here, tab to start navigating
Welcome to Sandy Springs Brewing Co
Infusion Tower I May 22nd- 29th
Infusion tower- Mother Gose Land with kiwi, mango and pineapple!
Sunday May 26th- Special music featuring The Killer Wails from 3-6:00. Come and wish Morgan farewell as she has accepted an awesome position at Georgia Tech and will be moving next week to Atlanta!
Starting March 17, we will be open until 8:00 p.m every Sunday!
Soup of the day*Gumbo
Save the date!! June 29th- "Hogs Helping Heroes"- 1st annual poker run to support the war against Veteran Suicide. This poker run benefits SAVE22, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping Veterans and is open to everyone! Registration starts at 9 a.m at SSBC with a DJ and breakfast items to purchase. 1st bike out at 11 a.m and last bike in at 5 p.m. After party at the Minerva VFW. ( Registration at the Minerva VFW)
Live Music- EVERY Saturday*
- May 18th- The Scenic Route 6-9:00
- May 25th- Willis Gordon 6-9:00
- May 26th- The Killer Wails 3-6:00
- June 1st- Nick Bonner- 6-9:00
- June 8th- Charles Oliver 6-9:00
- June 15th- Max Beal 7-9:00 (cancelled)
- June 22nd- Reid Coleman 6-9:00
- June 29th- Jordan Long 6-9:00
- July 6th- Willis Gordon 6-9:00
- July 13th- Kallie Lou 6-9:00
- July 20th- Luke Schreffler 6-9:00
- July 27th- Friq & Fraq 6-9:00
- August 3rd- Max Beal 7-9:00
- August 10th- On The Rocks 6-9:00
- August 17th- The Oliver Bros- 6-9:00
- August 24th- Ed's Acoustic Thingy 6-9:00
- August 31st- The Ferrell Act 6-9:00
The BQ is available to book through this link:
Wednesday, April 24th- Open mic night with Luke Schreffler from 7-9:30.
Trivia with Nate and Geeks Who Drink EVERY Thursday from 7-9:00 with cool prizes and gift cards for the winners and bonus rounds.
Check out our calendar for all the up to date events!
June 2nd- Fundraiser for Rush 2 Rescue from 12-5:00 Live Music from Ed's Acoustic Thingy
June 4th- Paint Night with Darla-A night at the Beach! Tickets now available.
Comedy night is back!!- June 10th-8:00 p.m tickets available via Eventbrite
June 30th- yoga with 6th Street Yoga